Importance of a Corporate Secretary
Mandatory by Law
In Singapore, it is obligatory that every company appoints a company secretary within 6 months of its incorporation. Your corporate secretary will take on the role of ensuring that your company is acting in compliance with ACRA’s rules and regulations stipulated in the Singapore Companies Act and to play the advisory role in your firm.
Business Compliance and Operational Duties
Our chartered company secretaries will fill the various roles required, with our thorough understanding and years of expertise in this field. We will provide advise to your company on all matters pertaining to it and ensure smooth compliance for your business functions alongside Singapore’s financial and statutory requirements. The company secretary is the go-to person for advice at the company thus, it is crucial that the firm you entrust your corporate secretarial services is competent, reliable and has the necessary skills with knowledge to assist with the following tasks efficiently:
- Incorporation process
- Filing of legal business documents (E.g Transactions related to share distribution)
- Company constitution and proceedings (E.g. Amendments to the Constitution with ACRA)
- Annual filings and statutory requirements
- Preparation of AGMs and board meetings.
- Maintenance of meeting minutes (AGMs), board resolutions and all other company documents
- Advising on legal and compliance framework
- Financial duties (E.g. Account statements, Insurance covers)
Provide you with Greater Security, Efficiency and Growth
Our Chartered Company Secretaries have numerous years of experience in corporate advisory and related services, ensuring that requirements set by regulatory authorities in Singapore are observed at all times and relevant documents are completed punctually, so that you can focus on other crucial business processes in your company. Our team aims to not only provide you with corporate secretarial services which focuses solely on complying with government red tape but to also provide our clients with advise that will assist you at stage of your company’s growth thus, safeguarding you from any fines, penalties and additional expenses.